Conditions of Sale
- The Website found under the www.boldstonesculpture.co.uk URL is operated by Boldstone Sculpture and references to ‘we’, ‘us’ ,‘our’ and ‘Boldstone’ will be deemed to be references to Boldstone Sculpture. References to ‘you’, ‘your’, ‘the Purchaser’, ‘the Customer’ and ‘the Client’ will be deemed to be references to person or persons placing an order with Boldstone.
- The Purchaser purchases from Boldstone the articles described in the document which accompanies these conditions or which forms the basis of any sale, upon the terms set out in these Conditions of Sale, and no variation or addition to the terms of the contract will be binding unless reduced to writing and signed by both parties.
- All prices are quoted for delivery within the UK. In all cases of our Standard sculptures, Custom-Made or Commissions, costs of packaging, crating, handling and lifting (where necessary), transport and insurance, as well as the cost of any specialised inspection that may be required by the Purchaser, are for the Purchaser’s account, unless the contrary is specified.
- Prices, including costs of delivery and other charges , where applicable, are payable in full on acceptance by Boldstone of any order. For direct deposits (BACS), banking details for Boldstone will be provided, or will appear on the invoice or quotation. It is essential to supply Boldstone, by fax or email, with documentary proof of any deposit or payment.
- Fees for preliminary consultations and advice and for sketches and presentations are extra, and do not form part of the price set out in any document pertaining to the sale of Boldstone’s products notwithstanding the provisions of clause 4 above. Such fees are payable in full irrespective of whether any commission, sale or transaction proceeds, and all drawings plans and sketches remain the intellectual property of Boldstone in all circumstances. Variations or additions for any work undertaken by Boldstone will be charged for in addition to the price quoted.
- Whether or not Boldstone has agreed to effect delivery, failure by the Purchaser to take or accept delivery when the articles are tendered will incur storage charges at the normal rate charged by Boldstone for the storage of the articles in question.
- Risk of damage to or risk in the articles sold will pass to the Purchaser when Boldstone notifies the Purchaser that the articles are ready for collection, or on delivery to the Purchaser if Boldstone has agreed to effect delivery to the Purchaser’s premises. Signature on receipt of the articles sent by Boldstone is a confirmation by the Purchaser that the articles arrived in a satisfactory condition to the Purchaser. Notwithstanding delivery to the Purchaser and the passing of risk, Boldstone shall remain owner of the articles, and the Purchaser shall not be entitled to sell or otherwise deal in or part with possession to any third party of the articles sold until Boldstone has received payment in full of all sums due to it in terms of this agreement.
- Drawings, plans and sketches are intended to present only a general idea of the articles described, and unless expressly stated to the contrary, delivery dates are estimates. Boldstone does not accept responsibility for late delivery due to strikes, lockouts, inclement weather, or other problems arising because of circumstances beyond the control of Boldstone.
- It is the Purchaser’s sole responsibility to erect and install the articles and to attend to all aspects of such installation, and the Purchaser indemnifies Boldstone against all claims of any nature arising out of damage to persons or property caused in any way by any article. Any advice or any assistance which Boldstone or its agents or its employees may give, is given without prejudice to the aforegoing provision and without assumption of liability or responsibility in any respect.
- Boldstone will use its best endeavours to ensure that the articles will correspond with any material aspect of any specification given to the Purchaser, and that the final products are free of defects of material or workmanship, but makes no warranty with regard to the products or materials.
- Special moulds or other items made for the construction of any article supplied to a Purchaser, remain the property and intellectual property of Boldstone unless the contrary is expressly stipulated.
- The articles sold are artistic products, and Boldstone retains the intellectual property rights, copyright and design right in all articles sold by it, which may not be reproduced or copied in any form whatsoever notwithstanding the fact that they have become the property of the Purchaser in terms of an agreement of sale, or otherwise.
- By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with or unclear about any aspect of these terms, please contact us before placing an order with us either by telephone on, +44(0)1225 830367 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post using the address given below.
- By placing an order with us you are making an offer to Boldstone Sculpture to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described in your order.
- Once you have placed an order we will send you a confirmation that your order has been received but this is not a confirmation that your offer to purchase the goods has been accepted. A contract between you and Boldstone Sculpture for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and despatched to you. Your credit/debit card will be authorised when your order is placed and processed and there may be a 50% deposit payable at this stage, however you will be informed in your invoice. You will not be charged for the outstanding value of the goods until the point that they are despatched to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice. A delivery charge will be added to your order value where appropriate. Please see our section on Packaging and Delivery.
- All dates quoted for delivery are estimated delivery dates only and may be subject to change. We can accept no liability for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) if delivery takes place at any time other than the estimated date for delivery. Orders for our Standard Sculptures have a delivery time period of 4-6 weeks unless notified of an earlier date. For Custom-Made and Commissions each project is assessed and a delivery time is individually made in accordance with the numbers and scale of sculptures to be made. This may mean 6-8 weeks or more.
Phone : +44(0)1225 830367
email : email@example.com
VAT Registration Number 731 5580 42